Master’s level core course (French Grande École); Each section: 24 sessions (1.5 h each), approximately 50 students.
Q: Teaching Qualities
In contrast: across other instructors, average for the past 3 spring terms was 3.57
2019: 4.75, 4.79
2020: 4.56, 4.55, 4.48 (covid-19: class had to be moved to Zoom in the middle of the semester)
Some of the Testimonials:
- Ruslan Momot is the best teacher I have ever had at HEC!
- Very entertaining and puts in a lot of passion and effort into his work.
- Very energetic teacher who finds challenging examples and interesting business cases.
- Professor puts a lot of effort and energy into the material. Always manages to engage with students and address content well.
- An excellent teacher who pays a lot of attention to his students. His class is always fun and full of joy. He prepares his class very well and is able to explain difficult points with easy understanding examples. Every one of us likes him.
Production and Operations Management Core Course Tutorials, MBA, INSEAD
class of Karan Girotra
Winner of Deans’ Commendation for Excellence in MBA Teaching, 2014
4.84 / 5.00, responses 89/300
4.82 / 5.00, responses 87/308
Testimonials Spring 2014 - PDF
Testimonials Fall 2014 - PDF 1 - PDF 2
- Ruslan is the premier tutor at INSEAD.
- Fantastic tutor! Helpful, charismatic, patient and hard-working.
- Sign this guy up as a professor immediately!
- Ruslan is very good for three reasons: 1) structure, 2) structure, 3) structure.